has offered all types of demolition services since establishing our company in 1999.
Our projects range from single family dwellings to apartment complexes, and commercial buildings. Often times, our services are required by the property owners, however, we are also called in by building contractors to provide demolition services during a remodel or addition to an existing structure. In these cases, it’s vitally important to use a professional demolition service that will get the job done quickly and efficiently while minimizing business disruption during the process.
Our jobs run the gamut:
We offer a complete range of demolition jobs including:
• Interior demolition – Selective or hand demolition methods are used when a specific area within the structure interior must be demolished. Because of our depth of experience, our crews are well qualified to handle selective and surgical demolition projects.
• Concrete demolition – Dr Demo has the appropriate tools and equipment for handling all types of concrete demolition. Whether it’s heavy equipment with breaker attachments or hand wrecking with pneumatic jack hammers.
- Flat work
- Footings and foundations
- Saw Cutting for plumbing
• Complete demolition – We provide manual or mechanical tear-downs when complete demolition of a structure is required. For single-family dwellings and two-three-story buildings, large hydraulic equipment such as elevated work platforms, cranes, bulldozers or excavators are used.
Before demolition begins
Our professionals are prepared to assist you in completing important steps that are often necessary before demolition can occur.
- Obtaining necessary permits
- Submitting necessary notifications
- Disconnecting utilities
Serving all of San Diego County:
San Diego, Coronado, La Jolla, Point Loma, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Scripps Ranch, Rancho Santa Fe, Oceanside, San Marcos, Vista, Escodido, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Mira Mesa, Rancho Penasquitos, Sorrento Valley, University City, Clairmont, Kearny Mesa, Santee, Lakeside, El Cajon, Lemon Grove, La Mesa, National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, Mission Beach, and Pacific Beach.